With the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award, we want to
create an opportunity for high school students to use their creativity,
curiosity and knowledge for a sustainable future.
The mission is to develop a project idea that clearly illustrates how the WIN WIN Award theme (this year “Collaboration in Connection to production”) can be applied in the students’ environment, for example at school or in their residential area.
The prize is awarded for the first time in 2018 and is aimed initially at high school students in Gothenburg. The project is being carried out in collaboration with Chalmers University of Technology and the science center Universeum together with our partners.
The prize is 10,000 SEK and is awarded at the WIN WIN Award ceremony, at Auktionsverket Kulturarena in Gothenburg on October 24, 2018.
Please contact Nathalie Bödtker Lund for more information.
• Maria Hernroth, Sustainability Manager PEAB
• Mia Edofsson, Sustainability Manager Akademiska Hus AB
• Kerstin Wernberg Appelström, Program Director Universeum
• Helene Odenjung, board member WIN WIN Award and municipal council, Gothenburg City
• Erik Sterner, PhD student, Physical Resource Theory, Chalmers
• Björn Siesjö, jury member WIN WIN Award and Gothenburg City Architect